Free and open to the public seven days a week during daylight hours, unless otherwise reserved for an event.
While not required, it is highly recommended that riders wear a protective helmet when schooling.
To reserve the Dressage Complex at Masterson Station Park, please call Georgia Ockerman at Parks & Recreation, 859-253-0328 or 859-559-6056, or email her at [email protected].
- Two dressage arenas with permanent borders, letters, and judges’ huts
- Two dressage pads
- All-weather surfaces
- Footing regularly maintained
- Lovely setting on knoll overlooking park
- Shade trees
- Short walk up the hill from parking area by Indoor Arena
- Parking also available by the Hunter Arena